Monday, January 19, 2015

Well, THAT was a productive lunch!

Daily offers - FIXED
New Style Login - FIXED (with 10 second delay)

Happy lunchtime, bitches (dog joke again). I was able to get right to the root of the problem thanks to a few crazy-ass Redditors who were willing to give me full access to their accounts with this "new" login action. Good, trusting people those Redditors; as a gift I've sent several hilariously threatening letters to heads of state from your accounts. Enjoy your free cavity searches every time you fly from now on!

NOTES: for the new login (if you have one of these), it will take a full 10 seconds longer to login. This will be fixed if MS eventually moves all pages over to the new format, but at this point it's not a big deal.

I fixed the daily offers. Sorry it took so long but finding one solitary letter in a full wall of shitty Microskank text isn't easy.

Love you guys - please send me a code or donation when you get one.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Thanks man! It seems to be running smoothly for now (until M$ decides to screw it up again!) I hate to sound ungrateful, but could you also throw some coding love on BingR Chhkr too? It won't long in on the new style accounts. I'll get a code your way soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I updated the CheckR to work with the new login styles. Same caveats - 10 second delay for any pages running the new format.

    Send a code or paypal or just bookmark that Amazon link and use it anytime you visit Amazon.com.

    Thanks man

    -B

    ReplyDelete