This program is free to use but if you really like it and it's making Bing points RAIN it would be cool if you could hook me up! I'd love to get some cash or some codes from ya!!!
If direct donation isn't in the cards, please use this link to go to Amazon and buy yourself something nice!
Follow me on twitter so you know when I update the program @Baconismidog
What does this thing do?
In short, it acts just like a person would. It launches browsers, logs into accounts, does searches - all from the desktop interface just like a real person. It'll randomize your word list, the inter-search times and inter-accout times. You can schedule it to run when you're away from the computer so your credits just show up automagically. There is another program called the Chckr that'll roll you through your accounts so you can check them out too. The BingR will write your progress to a text file called "PointsPerAccount.txt" so you can watch them climb over time. It'll also frickin email you when an account crests a threshold (one you set) so you know to get in there and redeem your Amazon code!!!
Probably why you're here...
Explanation of the settings.ini file (launches new page cause it's pretty detailed)
Other stuff to know:
- The program will choose a random word (with replacement) from your list every time it searches.
- You can provide your own wordlist (good idea if you're worried about a ban)
- You can use my million line wordlist of pretty random crap.
Note that sometime the hotkeys need a few pushes. Example: If you want to end the program, hit End like 2-4 times and it'll kill it.
- Pause/Break - Pauses or unpauses the program
- The Media Key Play/Pause also pauses the program. Useful on laptops w/o the pause key.
- End - Ends the program.
- Home - Opens the .ini file so you can view/edit it.
- Control ` (control and left tick) - This key combo will stop the 'all done' dinging
- F1 - This key will launch this page (the help page)
- Page Down (Page Dn) - this dismisses the Use Chckr splash screen at the end and launches into the Chckr.
How to add a task so this will run on a schedule
- Now, if you want this to run daily, you should just schedule it to run using the built-in windows task scheduler. Follow these instructions from Microsoft. Set it to run daily when you're away from your computer, only when user is logged on, with highest permissions. I like to use the advanced setting (Click Triggers/Edit) that starts it at a random time around the time you set by ~30 minutes. Makes it seem more organic. Also, consider when you set the time for it to run - running it at 2am might guarantee that it won't interfere with whatever you're doing but running a gillion searches at 2 am might seem pretty unlikely to the watchdogs at Bing. Please note that scheduling isn't working on a locked workstation as of 2/1/2014. I'm looking at fixes for that.
Downloading and Running issues (this may not be an issue for you now that the BingR is getting more widely used)
Chrome and Windows are set to protect you from things that could be dangerous. Since this exe is pretty much unknown, you're going to have to jump through some hoops to use it.
When downloading in chrome (on right), you'll need to right click the download and choose keep.
When launching on Windows 8 (maybe 7 too) you'll need to right click the program, choose properties and choose 'Unblock'.
General Q & A
- If you're seeing strange behavior, check in your task manager for any running instances of BingR or ChckR. Launching multiple instances of BingR makes a mess.
- I'm using Internet Explorer
- BingR gets to the Microsoft Account page, waits for like 10 seconds and then logs out and logs back in! It's pissin me off!
- This is because you're using a version of I.E. that is not 10 or 11. Get with the times, you frickin dinosaur! Either that or you can install Chrome like the rest of the Internet.
- My antivirus says you're trying to steal all my precious dirty pictures and stuff!
- Yeah, I'm not. I used AutoIt to write this and it's a pretty easy language that douchecanoe hackers use to do nasty things to people. You can read the program code if you don't believe me. Also, check the avtotals for the files above.
- How much money is this silliness going to make me?
- About the most you can make is 900 points a month PER ACCOUNT. That's ~9 bucks at Amazon.com or 2 free months of Hulu (~$540 a year for 5 accounts).
- What is 'stand-alone'
- It means the program doesn't install. It doesn't smatter your computer with reg keys and other nefarious little tidbits. You just download it and run it from wherever you want.
- Do you have to use so many curse words?