Friday, February 14, 2014

Array bug squashed?

I believe I've squashed that "array variable has incorrect number of subscripts" error. It's been hiding in plain sight all along... I also added in some more descriptive logging in the PointsPerAccount file for failures. That way at least you'll know your account RAN even if you don't know how many points it has.

These error were caused, from what I can tell, by either unresponsive servers on Microsoft's side, an intermittent internet connection on your side or by an account being blocked by Microsoft. Blocked accounts will log into the dashboard but won't display any data. In the logging I've spelled out for  you when an account meets these criteria so you can go check it to see if you need to verify it or toss it. See my post on how to not get banned for help on that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment