Thursday, February 20, 2014

Enhanced account state checking

If you have chosen to do the daily offers BingR will also use the data it's already downloading to get the daily links to determine the state of your account. I've noticed that sometimes Bing will just delete your Bing account but not the live account. This results in a particular set of data that I've set BingR to detect. If you do have an account that meets these criteria you'll see this message in your PointsPerAccount.txt file:

02/20/2014-08:28:14 - emailaddress@gmail.com Dashboard data DOWNLOAD succeeded but READ failed. This account MIGHT be blocked. You might want to check it with the Chckr to be sure. Skipping Daily offers and progress logging

If you see this message, visit that account and you'll probably see a "Join Bing" message where your dashboard should be.  I think this happens when you create an account using a referral link and then create another account using that SAME referral link on the SAME IP address. I'm not 100% sure this is the case, but to be safe you should always make your new accounts from fresh clean IPs.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up - been getting a bunch of those all month, was only changing IP every 3 accounts... let me know how your studies go, I'll start changing every Bing and see as well. If you want to compare notes let me know.

    Right now using a different method because of these deletions 5 accounts is taking me upwards of 30min, and I can run blocks of 25 in 30min my other way...

    ReplyDelete